Old 11-21-2010, 05:49 PM   #17
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,395 Times in 1,123 Posts
Default Re: Gotta love Seymour (and Karma too) <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teenuh View Post
lol It was an open-handed punch and he still knocked Little Ben to the ground. I'd hate to see what would have happened if he hit Ben with a closd fist. They would probably have to haul Roethlisberger off the field on the cart.

And before you bash Tom you may want to remember what that pretty boy just did to your team a week ago.

Open handed punch? Are you retarded or something?

I'll bash Brady all I want. He's a good QB...but damn is he one faggy little pu.ssy boy. Aren't you the slightest bit embarrassed that he's the main reason the league is one step away from being flag football? Are you even old enough to remember REAL football?

Oh, and for all intents and purposes...how many titles have the Patriots won since Brady has been beating the Steelers with Ben? How many titles have the Steelers won?

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=129531  3365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote