Old 11-23-2010, 02:59 PM   #40
wootawnee
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 4530
Default Re: Seymour Apologizes

[QUOTE=steelerdave1969;870148]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wootawnee View Post
Watch it again without your homer glasses on....Ben ran his mouth just like Cliff Harris did and he got what he deserved...........I love Ben......But Its on the tape.......You dont get in a Man's face on the barttle field unless you are a meaner man that can back it up ........Ben's lip finally got smacked..........Took one for the team i guess.........Oh but he still took one..........

I love it......That is old school..........I just wish the bad penalty calls would go away so we can enjoy a little more old school football..............We got hagged.......[/QUOTE

You need to pay attention Watawnee . . . Seymour said he didnt even remember what Ben Said . . . Steelers Offensive Linemen should have just Smashed His Face into the ground in my opinion.]
Sure looked like Ben ran up and said a "smart remark" a little too close..........I just call it the way I see it.......I like Ben alot......I think he was way too close to one of the nasties in the league......The man got 3 rings.......Joe Greene might have done the same thing back in the day........He punched dudes too......Im just saying..........