View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 10:04 AM   #5
Steel_Bus_24
Team Owner

Member Number: 2886
Default Re: The 'conspiracy' against the Steelers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Third Rail View Post
Hmmm. Okay, here's the abridged version of this article.

The 'conspiracy' against the Steelers
http://communityvoices.sites.post-ga...t-the-steelers
Wednesday, November 24, 2010 12:15 AM
Written by Bob Smizik

Steelers fans are paranoid idiots who think that the NFL is out to get them.

Roger Goodell's team of expert detectives (Columbo, Batman and Sherlock Holmes) uncovered details that other private investigators and police could not: Ben Roethlisberger is guilty of rape, murder, extortion, grand theft auto, credit card fraud, embezzlement and excessive parking tickets and absolutely deserved his suspension.

James Harrison attempts to kill people when he hits them and therefore he deserves every fine he gets.

Other teams have also been fined and I don't hear them whining. I didn't attempt to do any research to see if any teams have been fined more than the Steelers this season, but even if there haven't been any, these claims are still absurd because I say so.

The officiating didn't cost the Steelers the game last Sunday, so people should stop complaining. Even though poor officiating might have cost Pittsbugh the game against a better team, tough shit. After all, WE ALL KNOW THE OFFICIALS HANDED PITTSBURGH THE GAME IN MIAMI SO THEY DESERVED TO GET SCREWED.

Roger Goodell is never wrong and should never be questioned. He is only trying to make the league a safer place. Plus, he's really good in bed. Ask my wife.
lol,,,that was perfect

F*** Goodell and F**** this loser who apparently licks his FatHead of Goodell every night before bed

Also Known as SteelerSpartan
Steel_Bus_24 is offline   Reply With Quote