View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 03:32 PM   #18
zulater
Team Owner

Member Number: 5296
Default Re: Why is Julian Assange un-American?

:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersinCA View Post
So then you hope the people at the NYT, the Guardian, etc meet the same fate as well or just Assange?

Also, of import is the fact that your link is dated Aug 10&12, who says the names weren't redacted? Nice job on exposing yourself as bloodthirtsy for Assange's head without confirming the names were actually released. Class act all the way around, Bravo!!!!

I think he's a self gratifying douche bag with no general sense of higher purpose other than to "stick it to the man".( sound familiar?) and get his 15 minutes of fame, maybe impress some easily dazzled liberal groupies in the proccess ( oh yeah he's already done that ) http://www.allvoices.com/contributed...ost-wanted-man

Do I want him dead in the literal sense? Not really, whatever fate awaits him I have a total disregard for. Live, die, , rot in prison? Who cares, he made his own bed, let him lie in it, better yet, let him lie in it with big Bubba.

Long story short, go ahead champion the son of a bitch if you like, but he's not my hero.