Old 12-08-2010, 12:59 PM   #23
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 3,273 Times in 1,398 Posts
Default Re: Harris: LeBeau made right call: listening to players

Quote:
Someone was going to have to tell defensive coordinator Dick LeBeau to call more blitzes.
Quote:
This game we brought a lot more pressure than we did in the first (Baltimore) game.''
here's what i said after the last raven's game...

Quote:
i don't think the D played bad, i think lebeau just had a bad gameplan. too conservative. they strayed away from whats been successful against flacco , and thats blitz the hell out of him and force turnovers. today we seen a lot of 3 man rushes.
Quote:
as i said, they were playing too conservative... blame those soft cushions and all day to throw the ball on lebeau. he seldom brought the pressure like he normally does against flacco. you guys act like its the players decision to play 15 yds off the line of scrimage...its not.
http://forums.steelersfever.com/show...539#post852539

and yes , i'm patting myself on the back...

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote