View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 06:42 AM   #43
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 2,675 Times in 1,158 Posts
Default Re: Why is Julian Assange un-American?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersinCA View Post

Don't you think we have a right to know that? Our government tells us one thing, knowing something completely different is happening?

That's what upsets me. If the truth comes out about why we are over there, what's happening or the same for any other location and it's different than what the govt spoon feeds us, i.e. lies. I believe we have a right to know. Then we can take that knowledge to the voting booth.
i highly recommend watching this video. it gives a whole new perspective when it comes to deciding if what the government tells you is true or not.

http://veehd.com/video/4551973_Dispa...Wikileaks-2010

if you don't have, or want to download the DIVX webplayer you can watch it on youtube in parts
part 1

part2

part 3

part 4

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote