View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 07:38 PM   #22
Whodis
Team Captain

Member Number: 6483
Default Re: Pretty Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelKnight View Post
First, let me say I think it is corny when someone tries to act like real men don't play Fantasy football or Madden...that's lame. If it's not for you great but you don't earn any manly points for not participating.

Rather than blather about a persons value outside of fantasy numbers respect the fact that I said I've been watching his receiving production closely because he's on my team. Sometimes it is possible to feel like a lot was done because of one or two big or key catches but that doesn't replace productivity. Both are important.

The issue is not drops. It is possible they are not going to him because he is not getting open. That is the issue.
are you serious? You tried to make a point about Ward's productivity by telling us he sucks on a fantasy football team......... that's lame and corny

I didn't think I was trying to misconstrue Hines Ward's effectivness on the field. If you were a season ticket holder and told me "He's not getting open" your words would have more merit then the fact he's on your fantasy team. Bottom line is he's one of the best options we have right now at reciever IMO

sorry for offending you bro... i'll take stats more serious next time