MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 3,333 Times in 1,422 Posts
Default Re: Terrelle Pryor, 5 other Ohio State football players suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbryan View Post
Say bye bye to Pryor for his SR year. Not much upside to sticking around, no one is givng him much chance of making it at the next level at QB. If he's willing to play TE he might get drafted by the third round. If not, I hear Canada is nice.

So much for the "Greatest QB prospect " to come out of Western PA in the last 20 years.

Joe Pa had it right......he probably would have made a pretty good LB......lol
i still think he'll get drafted as a qb. he did have ok stats for the year, and more importantly, he showed improvement over last year which scouts will see as "upside". i'd bet he goes by the 3rd rd. he's obviously not NFL ready , but could be appealing to a team that doesn't need a qb right now , kinda like what the packers did with aaron rodgers. manning and brady aren't getting any younger . who are their backups ?

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote