View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 04:32 PM   #3
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,917 Times in 777 Posts
Default Re: going to next weeks game - have questions....

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFieldFive View Post
Going to my first game at Heniz Field....flying in from Seattle to Baltimore and picking up my parents and driving to Pitts from there.

for those of you familiar with the stadium we are in section 509 row Q - are we going to be able to see the game and/or big tv from this section? should we bring oxygen/binoculars?

any recommendations on where to catch the first half of the first game and have lunch?

is there any mass transportation to ride into the stadium and park 30 minutes or so away?

thanks for any advice!

Haha, you're going to be surprised. I've been to countless upon COUNTLESS number of games and let me tell you, I put in my request for the section you are sitting in! The 500 sections are the best, hands down, period, end of story. The real fans reside there, it gets crazy and the view is perfect. You see the whole field and you don't have to worry about binocs but if you take them, it'll be a nice touch. Trust me, there isn't one bad seat in the stadium and you'll have a BLAST with those fans, I guarantee it!