View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 07:32 AM   #20
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,703 Times in 692 Posts
Default Re: going to next weeks game - have questions....

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerchad View Post
This is where my season tickets are. Section 509, I'm just 4 rows in front of you in row M. These are great seats, and no you don't need binoculars. My seats are 7 rows from the rail. Your's are 11 rows up from the concourse. Only about a 3rd of the way up. You should have a 25 yard line view depending on which seat #'s you have. Seat #1 is on the aisle closest to the 50. There are about 25 seats in the row. You will not be under the over hang if there is precipitation. The over hang is a few rows higher.

These seats are great for the view. You can see plays open up great. You can really see a receiver break open before the QB throws it to him. Good view of the scoreboard. The other sideline has a better view of the city, but who cares.

I always park at the 6th St. garage. $5 and it's just across the bridge from PNC park. 15-20 minute brisk walk and you're there. If you get thirsty, you walk right by lots of bars. I'd recommend going early and break up your walk with a stop for a drink.

I'll be 504, lets get together (if I'm not too wasted)!!!!