StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,543 Times in 633 Posts
Default Re: Good luck from Baltimore

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdravens View Post
You win the games, but the games since Flacco has come into the league have hardly been ass kickings lol. It digs at us that we can't beat you when it counts, and if it's going to ever happen for Lewis, Reed, Mason and a few other old guys, it's this Saturday. Which is why it can't come soon enough for either side.
Why point out Flacco? These games have been tight and close (aside from maybe 1 or 2 over the years) even when Flacco was a fetus in his moms vagina! Seriously, we respect Baltimore. The hate stems from one of the best, physical rivalries in football, esp between the two fan base's but from a team standpoint, we respect the hell out of the Baltimore Ravens and how they do business. I hope that same respect is felt on the other side because that's what makes these games so special. I don't like the Ravens, actually I loathe the M'fers, but I certainly do respect them.