StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,199 Times in 504 Posts
Default Re: Good luck from Baltimore

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdravens View Post
Don't worry about that, its a mutual respect/hate relationship. I point out Flacco because before him, there were blowouts in the series. Just to point out a few recent ones, in '06, we blew the Steelers out twice. In 07', you blew us out in the first game. It just seems that since we got our new coach/QB combo, the rivalry is better because neither team flat out beats the other. It generally comes down to one big play, like the Polamalu INT in the AFC Champ. game, or Flacco's GW pass or Polamalu's strip this year. The games are always tight and thus more exciting to watch. That's just how I feel personally.
It's not how you feel. It's the way it is, haha. Only reason why I say we kick your ass is because we do, and vice versa when you guys beat us. This isn't N.E/Indy, this is Pittsburgh/Baltimore. These games are vicious and a blood-bath 100 times outta 100! So exciting, one of the reasons why I wanted Balty all along.