View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 01:00 AM   #11
Wallace108

Member Number:
Default Re: Obama considers Internet ID for Americans in bid to boost web security

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
the left and right politicians are infact controlled by the very same masters. why do you think they all promise to reverse the wrongs done to the people , if they are elected , but yet never do ? take NAFTA for example. obama raised all kinda stink about NAFTA in his campaign ... swore to repeal it . did he ? nope... why ? because its all part of the globalist / masters / bilderbergs plan.
there will be a north american union before long just like the european union. thats why they refuse to do anything about the borders.
the entire democrat vs republican thing is nothing but a show for the people , just like pro wrestling. united they stand , divided they fall ... would you consider the US to be united ? christ just look at this board and all the political bickering that went on ?
they keep the focus off of their real agenda when people are distracted fighting amongst themselves.

watch the video's wallace ... it'll make you question everything you thought you knew about politics.
I'll watch the videos, but I'm the last person you need to convince, MoP. I've argued for a long time that both parties have sold us out. I'm a conservative (in philosophy), but I have no more love for Republicans than I do Democrats. My RL friends always get on me because I don't vote for a president. I don't see the point in voting R or D when either one will be controlled by the same people once they get elected. And it's not just politicians who have sold us out. The media is just as culpable. They've convinced us that the economic crisis is a result of banks and Wall Street. But all you have to do is look at who owns the largest media corporations to realize that they might have a vested interest in the message being sent out.

Last edited by Wallace108; 01-13-2011 at 07:02 AM.