View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 03:06 AM   #5
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 2,721 Times in 1,182 Posts
Default Re: How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power

i'd also like to point out, that karl roves grandfather was a nazi state party chairman , and arnold schwarzenneggers father volunteered for the nazi SA and became a ranking officer.
did everybody know arnie was pushing to change the constitution so that foriegners could run for presidency ? did you know bush , the great american that he is , is 100% behind the idea of changing our constitution for arnie ?
i believe when the pres is sworn in it goes something like... i swear to PRESERVE , protect , and defend the constitution of the unted states....

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by MasterOfPuppets; 01-13-2011 at 03:32 AM.
MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote