Old 01-13-2011, 11:06 AM   #41
steelerchad
Team President
Supporter

Member Number: 5792
Default Re: KEEP THIS IN MIND!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutchy View Post
I watched those 4 games again over the past week. [i was jonesing].

They were BAD WINS. I know, I know, any win is a good win, but those were bad wins. Like the Seattle super bowl. I loved it that we got one for the thumb, but it was a bad win.

Those four games this year feel the same to me, no matter how many times i watch them.

The record says 12-4. In my mind, it feels like 8-8.
But i have the advantage of watching the replays on video. You all probably don't do that.

Those 4 games seemed like gifts from God. Especially the Miami, Buffalo, and Baltimore games. The cincy game was different, we outplayed them for most of the game.
Your pointing out the Steelers should have lost the Baltimore game, but what about the one they did lose without Ben that they should have won. That game was given away at the end. What about the Jets game where we give up a KO return for a TD and a safety and still have 2 chances for a TD from inside their 10 yard line at the end. If Spaeth doesn't drop the ball we do win. New Orleans could also have been a win if Heath doesn't fumble the ball at the New Orleans 35 yard line down 3 points with about 7 minutes to go.

This team could also be 15-1 as easily as 8-8. 12-4 is about right. Good teams find ways to win, but they can't win them all.
steelerchad is offline   Reply With Quote