View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 11:13 AM   #42
grward
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 7527
Default Re: KEEP THIS IN MIND!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerchad View Post
Your pointing out the Steelers should have lost the Baltimore game, but what about the one they did lose without Ben that they should have won. That game was given away at the end. What about the Jets game where we give up a KO return for a TD and a safety and still have 2 chances for a TD from inside their 10 yard line at the end. If Spaeth doesn't drop the ball we do win. New Orleans could also have been a win if Heath doesn't fumble the ball at the New Orleans 35 yard line down 3 points with about 7 minutes to go.

This team could also be 15-1 as easily as 8-8. 12-4 is about right. Good teams find ways to win, but they can't win them all.
And I can't for the life of me figure out why people (including the Buttmore players) are saying THEY should have won that game. They were NOT dominating us at any point in that game. It was close and both defenses were playing great throughout. It was anyone's game till the final second ticked. Who cares if they were leading? That doesn't mean they deserved to win. ARGH! I hate hearing this.
grward is offline   Reply With Quote