View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 02:42 PM   #11
TOOLofSTEEL
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 17096
Default Re: 2 Steelers tickets for sale: You guys got first dibs

Quote:
Originally Posted by USWSteel View Post
There is a classified section for selling things.... I'm pretty sure this isn't it !
Quote:
No prob...nice to know I can post things I wanna sell here, not in the section meant for it.
And by the way , who the hell are you ??
Quote:
1970 Corvette Convertible

Corvette Convertible. 454/390hp 4sp trans 336 posi rear. Complete and correct nut bolt restoration to ncrs top flight spects. documented born with # matching drive train, show quality cortez silver paint, brand new very rare deluxe leather interior. Everything on this car is new or rebuilt to much to list. This car is one nicest 70 big block convertibles on the planet! Any serious questions please call.
Price - $ 68,000 OBO

PM for more info !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
I also have a Washer and Dryer Set 2 yrs old . Neptune. 650 for both !!!!!

PM for details... you can pickup at game tomorrow if you like !!!

Every time you post your being an ass about something. Thats not an insult by the way, thats an observation. Whats going on in your life to make you so crabby? Your wife leave and take your big ass TV with her? Having a month long period? Loading you up with extra stuff at work? Mom ground you again for talking back?

Whats your issue man. It never fails you'll have 10bitching posts followed by a reasonable one. Aint nobody tryna piss you off here.
TOOLofSTEEL is offline   Reply With Quote