Old 01-15-2011, 06:03 AM   #11
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 4,312 Times in 1,831 Posts
Default Re: How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power

Quote:
Arnold openly supported Kurt Waldheim, Former UN chief and a former Austrian politician who participated in Nazi atrocities during World War II. Schwarzenegger's name remained on Waldheim's campaign posters, even after allegations of Waldheim's war crimes were brought to light. Waldheim was even invited to Arnold's wedding.
His father was a member of the Austrian Nazi Party who volunteered for the infamous SA and became a ranking officer. In the early '90s, Spy Magazine printed his father's Nazi Party membership in their magazine.
After several public claims of racism were made against him that could effect his career and long-term political chances, Schwarzenegger donated substantial sums to the Simon Weisenthal Center in Los Angeles and commissioned an "audit" of his father's nazi past, essentially buying off potential criticism. He never distanced himself from Kurt Waldheim, however -- quite the opposite. He made a statement to friends , saying "My friends don't want me to mention Kurt's name, because of all the recent Nazi stuff and the U.N. controversy, but I love him and Maria does too, and so thank you, Kurt."
March 1992 Spy Magazine article mentions a story confirmed by "a businessman and longtime friend of Schwarzenegger's" -- that in the '70s Arnold "enjoyed playing and giving away records of Hitler's speeches."
Schwarzenegger reportedly said on-camera during the filming of "Pumping Iron" that he "admired" Hitler. The footage was not used in the final version of the movie.
He has also talked of dreaming of being a dictator - " I didn't think about money. I thought about the fame, about just being the greatest. I was dreaming about being some dictator of a country or some savior like Jesus . . ."
The Truth About Arnold Schwarzenegger
http://www.arnoldexposed.com/arnold.htm

and people voted for this assclown ???

yeah... lets make him the leader of the entire country... he did such wonderful things for california ...

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote