MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 4,247 Times in 1,806 Posts
Default Re: How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power

Quote:
Originally Posted by 43Hitman View Post
Like I said, I"M not accusing you of making it up, you should provide links though, especially if you want people to take you seriously. Also, Lionslicer makes a great point, because there are lots of scrupulous ties to criminals from the Obama, Clinton, Wilson, Carter administrations.

You certainly can't expect people to just take your word for it. Especially when they aren't even your words. Provide links, so I can check out your assertions for myself. No one is going to go on a wild goose chase just because you say its so.

So in closing, links or it didn't happen.
well i provided you a knew article with a link , so do you want to challenge how valid the source is ?
but anywho , this wasn't meant to be a partisan pissing match over what party is the bigger scumbags. i think they run neck - n - neck in that race. ... my focal point is on the media. why do / did , they fail to let americans in on some pretty heavy duty skeletons in certain politician closets ? i mean there's arnie shwartzy on record saying he admires hitler , and dreams of being a dictator of a country
why have i never heard this in the main stream media ? is it insignificant ? would voters have just laughed and said " oh that silly arnie" ? would christian republican voters have just let it slide that arnie posed nude for a gay magazine ?

if you've got some dirt that isn't common knowledge on lib scumbags , by all means share it...

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by MasterOfPuppets; 01-15-2011 at 10:12 PM.
MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote