View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 08:10 PM   #110
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,441 Times in 1,137 Posts
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: What Jets fans are saying about playing in Pittsburgh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar Epps View Post
I'm not calling you guys out personally. I'm speaking on the entire fanbase. I can go to any city in America.. even here in the suburbs of New York you see douchenozzles wearing Steeler jerseys. I'm sure you're all passionate and loyal and all that jazz.

It's the frontrunners who live in places like Oklahoma or California and call themselves 'Steeler fans' after seeing a few superbowl wins and have never stepped foot in Pittsburgh.

That sarahpalinhater guy is definitely one of the above.
And how do you know that's why they're Steelers fans? Who made you the fan police? Again, you're just acting like a douchebag talking like this.

Pittsburgh lost over half it's population in a short period of time when the mills started closing. Those families moved all over the place, but remained Steelers fans, and most of their kids (and grandkids now) became Steelers fans as well. I've got family and nephews and neices all over the country that scream their hearts out every Sunday for the Steelers. I guess they're just douchenozzles though.