View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 03:34 PM   #44
JiF
Banned

Member Number: 17497
Default Re: No way Sanchez comes in Pittsburgh and wins

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMom View Post
He won as part of the Jets team. He honestly didn't do anything that impressed me. His TD run was nice call...but it wasn't anything spectacular on his part, just a great play call. Kudos to the OC and the OL for that. That was the only TD the offense scored.

Pretty much what I'm saying is he did a good job at managing to not lose the game for them (by turning the ball over). Other than that, a fairly lackluster performance IMO. I was only impressed with the defense and special teams in that game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha Bus View Post
Do you also think Dustin Keller went into Pittsburgh and really helped win that game with his whopping 3 catches for 19 yards and 0 touchdowns? Just because somebody played in the game, doesn't mean they were really all that instrumental in the victory.

As SCM said, good play call on the QB bootleg for the TD. I'd give way more credit to your special teams, your defense for the safety and Matt Spaeth.
Where you guys complaining when Big Ben was managing games in his first SB run?

A win is a win...and when you are a QB, you are judged on wins and losses. Give credit where its due...he came into a hostile environment and didnt turn it over...orchestrated a couple of scoring drives and got the Jets their first win in the state of PA. He did what he was asked to do.

Hopefully he does it again Sunday. Kids a gamer...he might not be very good, but he rises to the occasion.
JiF is offline   Reply With Quote