SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,474 Times in 1,147 Posts
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: No way Sanchez comes in Pittsburgh and wins

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiF View Post
Where you guys complaining when Big Ben was managing games in his first SB run?

A win is a win...and when you are a QB, you are judged on wins and losses. Give credit where its due...he came into a hostile environment and didnt turn it over...orchestrated a couple of scoring drives and got the Jets their first win in the state of PA. He did what he was asked to do.

Hopefully he does it again Sunday. Kids a gamer...he might not be very good, but he rises to the occasion.
I tend to agree with you about Ben. He was a game manager in the first couple years. Sanchez certainly has the potential to become more than that as well...I was just specifically talking about his last game. He didn't do anything to impress me other than not screw it up.

And no, outside of the playoff games in '05, I didn't look at it like Ben won those games (at least not in the sense that he won them by himself...some of them were won in spite of his play tbh).