Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,441 Times in 1,137 Posts
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: Obama: Go, Jets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtain_of_Steel View Post
Like a bunch of nazis patrolling, lol

Mods thought on moving this to the locker room, LOL

We have a president who many others voted for, picking the jets over the steelers. Why in the world would this be classified as locker room talk? Brother O is not going into the Steeler locker room, lol. this is steeler talk, not locker room(wahetev classifies something as locker room mumbo jumobo is beyond me, lol There must be a book on someplace on this.

I would prefer he stays a Bears fan than we can beat their ass'es in 2 weeks. Perhaps a bet with Boehner and Bro O?

You step down if the Steelers win? I'll step down if the Bears win!
The Locker Room section of this forum is for political discussion, off topic threads and things of that nature. I'm not sure why it's that hard of a concept to understand.

How is Obama rooting for the Jets pertinent to Steelers discussion anyway...especially when it will (and has) turn into nothing but politics bashing?

It's not even your thread...why the hell do you care?

Oh, and thanks for comparing me to a nazi for moving a thread on a message board. Kudos to you guy.