View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 05:50 PM   #9
Riddle_Of_Steel
Head Coach

Member Number: 13727
Default Re: Deadspin - Why No One Remembers The Mark Sanchez Rape Case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OX1947 View Post
I sick and tired of these (bleepin) rape cases with no proof of anything. If someone is raped, hospitals have a very thorough rape kit system that can determine rape from normal sex. They can get DNA, blood, sperm, etc to prove who it was. I never see any of this when some chick accuses someone of rape with these athletes and I am sick of it.

If you get raped, GO TO THE HOSPITAL, call the cops THAT DAY, get your Rape kit and if you were raped, you will win. and where are these girls father's? because if my kid was raped, Big Ben, Mark Sanchez, whoever, wouldn't have to worry about public ridicule and losing endorsements because their lives would end.
AMEN.

The new stories don't ever mention any of that. Not being able to find enough male DNA after a supposed rape is almost physically impossible if a rape or assault actually took place.

Of course, I do have to be fair though and mention that they swabbed the girl's mouth in Georgia for DNA, so she must have swallowed all the evidence... Just wondering though, without going into the "mechanics" of it, how do you force a blowjob from someone besides holding one of their loved ones hostage or something? It doesn't add up (among MANY other things in her accusation), THAT is an act that almost HAS TO BE voluntary on both parties for it to happen.....

Needless to say, after reading through all the evidence available in both cases (in Ben's cases), I amTHOROUGHLY NOT CONVINCED ANY ASSAULT TOOK PLACE.