Old 06-15-2005, 09:24 AM   #34
figg
Team Captain
Supporter

Member Number: 416
Default Re: cincybengals.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWretchedMass
Wow....my cincybengals comments made it to a "worthy" NFL fan message board...i'm so flattered. What the fuck..."what gives your team the right to have a site like this....." WOW...all you steeler fans truly are morons to the highest degree.

None of you will admit Big Ben sucks...you know he does. JEROME BETTIS MADE WORTHLESSBURGER LOOK MAGNIFICANT....but none of you will admit it. Just the "Ben is god" routine from all of you...so stupid. So old already. Your Big Bust will hit the dust and be gone in two years anyway while carson is sitting back having his new accountant ben worthlessburger count his millions...

OMG...i just put 2 and 2 together...your friend cleve says nothing good is in ohio...nothing at all..well then...your saying your big ben sucks as well there my friends.....BIG BEN CAME FROM....GUESS WHERE....NONE OTHER THAN OHIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you dumb mutherfuckers...so stupid cleve. ben went to the crappy OSU reject college...miami of ohio.

Hmm..is boomer not allowed to root for the team he played for?, i'm sure terry bradshaw is a stupid squeeler homer...god...make some sence.

hey...you all remember when plexico buress spiked a live ball his rookie year? Do Ya'...well :::points and laughs::: hahahahahahaha
Welcom tool. Lets not forget MR USC getting happy feet and throwing the ball into the ground for a saftey sealing the victory for the Steelers and he's still on your team-- Plax isnt on the team any more--I dont know if your aware of that. Palmer will nver have what Ben does--poise. BB2W said it best ----"What about Carson choking when attempting to tackle 195 lbs. Troy Polamalu at the goaline.......BOOM!!! 6-5 250 is an awfull big speed bump LOL LOL LOL LOL If Carson had half the Heart and determination as Ben or Troy he would be much better." Talk about blooper--how about all 11 guy's trying to tackle Polamalu
figg is offline   Reply With Quote