View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 02:37 PM   #24
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,711 Times in 694 Posts
Default Re: 9/11 comments to Jets fans uncalled for

Hah, I was in Cleveland the last game of the season. Lets just say my Dad wasn't thrilled with some of the things hurled our way and some of the things being said. It's a nasty world out there.

You should of been with my crowd. We had 6 Jets fans next to us and asked us for many of things, in which we helped in return. Hell, it got so much fun that my dad, who is a great cook, were making their burgers for them and flipping them on the grill while we all played corn-hole and beer pong!

Sorry for your experience, but with over 66,000+, there's always going to be one nut-bag and low life drunk out to ruin it for everyone else.

Just ignore it, there's no other way but for the record, I've heard around the world that N.Y'ers are the most dirtiest, loudest, and rudest people anyone can ever walk across. Just put things into perspective that there are scumbags in the United States, and yes, even your precious city of N.Y who have been major jackoffs as well.