View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 02:53 PM   #29
Dino 6 Rings
Living Legend

Member Number: 6891
Default Re: 9/11 comments to Jets fans uncalled for

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManhattanJet View Post
Agreed. Theres guaranteed to be bad people in every crowd, NY certainly not excluded.

I really am not here to cause trouble. Was just looking for honest feedback and wondering if this was typical behavior.

To those who think I'm making this up, its your right not to believe me and I can't force you to think otherwise.

I'm a passionate fan who came out to the game to support my team and wasn't looking to pick any fights.

Mods you can go ahead and lock this if it's going to start fights, not my intention. Hope you guys have a safe trip to Dallas and enjoy your stay there. Good luck and God Bless America.
Listen Up Pal...and I mean that...there is no way making Jokes or comments about 9/11...which included a Plane crashing in Central PA (Lets Roll) would be something typical.

What would be though...And I mean this...What would be Typical Behavior is a whiney bitch ass Jets Fan coming into an Online Forum and making outrageous claims against the fans of a team that just Beat his team's ass 2 days ago.

Nevermind taking a photo of such an insulting thing like the WTC Event mocking the Jets to the paper. No, You just came into a forum and posted about it....sure thing.

I grew up In Jersey...so your Crap ain't gonna fly with me. I've been to Jets/Giants/Rangers/Yankees/Mets/Nets/Nicks/Devils games...I know all about you guys.