Old 01-25-2011, 04:11 PM   #4
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,399 Times in 1,123 Posts
Default Re: How We Cut the Cord and Now Enjoy (Almost) Free TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
i'm not sure if i can hook internet up on mine or not. its about an 8 year old 36 inch CRT , so probably not. the damn thing is too heavy to move to look behind it. its about the size of a freakin volks wagon and just a heavy...
but i'll get every last viewing second out of till it dies.
Lol...I'm sure you can. Ours isn't that new either. You just need the right cables and converters.

I'm the same way with TVs though...we got this one (the big one for the living room) second hand from a friend who bought a flat screen. I still have a couple smaller ones that I've had since early high school that still work fine. Keep those in the bedrooms.

It's been so long since I've bought a TV that I was actually amazed that you can't get anything other than flat screens from stores like Wal-Mart and Best Buy. I was looking for a little TV that had a VCR and DVD player built in for my daughters room and couldn't find anything anywhere.

Makes me feel old lol.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=1295313365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote