Old 01-26-2011, 01:02 AM   #78
stlrtruck
THE PRINCESS' Daddy
Supporter

Member Number: 2398
Default Re: Tim Lumber: Flacco is Roethlisbergers B*tch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Lumber View Post
Yo Steeler TRuck, didnt I flatten your tires before. The ONLY BET I will give you...is I will take my dentures out and b*tch slap your*ss lol. Long time no talk fool.
Last time I checked you haven't schooled me EVER! Hell even in my sleep I could pwn you!

Quote:
Why do you Squeeler fans use VEHICLES as your names? I know you like to let gas, but Steeler Truck and Buddha Bus....I need to bring me some spike strips to this damn debate.
You probably wouldn't know how to use them.

Quote:
Hey Squeelers....dont have me slap you drunks in the face with a pound of CHEESE!!
Think of it this way LIMPER, even if the Steelers lose, the bottom line is it won't be your faggish purple thong wearing women from baltimore, it'll be a team with a rich history and a coaching foundation from Pittsburgh. Basically it's like getting beat by your own family because no one else could do it.

Quote:
Same ol Squeeler fans, you all get beat, and you are clueless like that bimbo Alicia Silverstone.
This coming from a balti-wh0re fan who doesn't realize she's been pwned by the entire board in less than 30 minutes since posting. And now she's just asking to have it piled on because that's how she's use to taking it on a daily basis.

60 Minutes, 53 Men, 6 Trophies,1 NATION. . .STEELERS NATION!!!
Sig courtesy of STEELAX04
stlrtruck is offline   Reply With Quote