View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 04:21 PM   #141
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Default Re: Tim Lumber: Flacco is Roethlisbergers B*tch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Lumber View Post
YOU were BORN LATE!! I have to go to work. I know most of you collect wellfare, and dont believe in working a job. Us here in Baltimore, go to work, we believe in earning our dollars,

Yes, Timmah has a job as a Manhole Inspector for the Baltimore City Public Works. He really gets deep into his work and puts in as much overtime as possible. It's a dirty job, but somebody has to do him... er... I mean it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Lumber View Post
See you bee-acthes tonight.
Go to the grocery store, and buy some popcorn, cause my verbal skills will be poppin
In other words, Timmah has to dry hump his "Speak and Spell" for a few hours and try to come up with something funny to post. He'll continue "threatening" to unleash his "verbal skills" on us for the next 173 posts or so, never saying anything even remotely intentionally funny, before he finally deciphers all of the things we're saying about him, curls up in the fetal position in Joe Moko's asshole and is not heard from again for another 4 months.

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.

Last edited by Buddha Bus; 01-26-2011 at 10:24 PM.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote