View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 11:53 PM   #161
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Default Re: Tim Lumber: Flacco is Roethlisbergers B*tch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Lumber View Post
Its 4am, and all you b*tches are sleeping already? Get a life losers. I come here to debate, and you all are snoozing already?
What a brain-dead f*ckin' white trash piece of shit you are. I called it last night to Wally in a PM. Same old Limp Timber tricks as usual. You hopped on around 1 am last night while he and I were here and made a quick drive-by post and logged back out before we could slap the dick out of your mouth.

3 hours later, you return after everyone has gotten tired of waiting for your water-headed ass to come back for your nightly verbal curb stomping, and talk a bunch of weak shit to absolutely NO ONE! You lurk around in the wee hours of the morning until you see all of your masters have logged out and gone to sleep and then want to pick a fight.

You are a complete subhuman waste of sperm. I really wish that coat hanger I mailed to your mom a couple of months ago would have been put to good use in a back-alley, extremely late-term abortion on your sorry c0ck chafed ass. The world would be a better place today.

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote