SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,399 Times in 1,123 Posts
Default Re: Kirill from Moscow, Russia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kislik View Post
Hey guys!

It's been a while since the last time I was here... but I'm back... once again =) And again it's the Super Bowl time =)

And I have a question once again =) I have a very mad idea of going to SF this year to visit Steelers game and have a trip around California, Nevada and the Grand Canyon. What I need to know is... do anyone have any idea on when the game could occur as I was told that i should better apply for the visa 6 months prior to the visit to the US.
Hi Kislik, and welcome back!

I'm not sure what the schedule will be for next season. The SF game could be as early as September or as late as December. The schedules don't get released until late April or early May, so to be safe I'd say apply for your Visa by March at the latest (that would be about 6 months before the start of the 2011 season).

Hope you get everything in order in time and get to enjoy the game!

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=129531  3365
SteelCityMom is offline   Reply With Quote