View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 10:28 PM   #15
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,014 Times in 425 Posts
Default Re: Anyone else surprised by how little you care about the loss?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SH-Rock View Post
A loss is a loss is a loss in the Super Bowl. I felt horrible. Cried a little inside.
^This. It's very comforting into knowing that we STILL have the team together to contend for another 4 or so years. I think we will CERTAINLY be back in the big dance sooner than anyone else could expect. I'm actually taking comfort coming in and actually talking about it to you guys. However, I will NOT watch replays. Probably EVER.

With that said, I still feel really shitty about this one. Kind of have that pressure on my chest into thinking our 7th title was RIGHT on our lap following one HELLUVA football season. This season sure was fun and the comeback against Baltimore in the Divisional Round was magic.

It hit me about 4 hours after the game and I teared up a bit. However, that next day was just so damn painful. I still have that "sad" feeling but it's slowly going away. I'm almost ready for Latrobe!