View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 12:08 PM   #1
MDSteel15
Team President

Member Number: 8170
My Mood: Blah
Default Reasonable CB free Agents!!!

Johnathan Joseph (CIN) – The Bengals’ corners awakened in 2009 to help lead a good pass defense, but 2010 turned out to be a different story. Both Joseph and Hall regressed and the results in the Bengals secondary showed. Joseph is physical and aggressive and good in any scheme. If the Bengals do hit him with the franchise tag, Joseph has said he’ll sign it on the first day, though he’s holding out hope that the two sides can reach a deal before that point.

Champ Bailey (DEN) – With the Broncos in a period of transition, this may very well be Champ Bailey’s final season in Denver. While injuries have lessened his effectiveness the last couple years, he returned to form this season to stay among the league’s 5 best corners. There have been no talks of a contract extension so far, but Champ remains committed to returning to the Broncos if the interest is mutual.

Richard Marshall (CAR) – Marshall has been okay in coverage over the years, but good in run support. He won’t be at the top of the Panthers priority list, but if they do offer him a fair long-term deal, Marshall is ready to sign immediately.

Brent Grimes (ATL) – Grimes had a fantastic season for an improved Falcons defense. Going into the final week, he’s one back of the leader in deflected passes. As an undrafted player, he’s worked his way and improved each season to become one of the league’s better corners now. With the secondary struggles in Atlanta over the past few years, they’ll show their appreciation for Grimes in the offseason.

Other Notable CBs:
Josh Wilson (BAL)
Al Harris (MIA)
MDSteel15 is offline   Reply With Quote