View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 12:26 PM   #3
StainlessStill
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 12999
Thanked 1,698 Times in 690 Posts
Default Re: The loss finally hit me hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelHaven View Post
The moment we lost Sunday I was hurt and disappointed but overcome more with positives feelings about the season, next season, and the future. The week goes by and all I see now is the opportunity of a new legacy (in our organization and history) slip away.. coming down to 1 game- that game.

I still feel positive about our team's chances of making it back but what a lot of people felt on Sunday from a negative standpoint is what I'm experiencing now and hitting me hard.

Delayed reaction I guess.

I'm grateful for the season (journey) they gave us but dam..
Same here. After the game, I think it took awhile for the shock to wear off. It was kind of in slow motion when that 4th and 5 ball hit the turf as my brain went into slow motion mode and I was looking for a yellow flag for what seemed to be 20 min. I then got off my seat and congratulated Green Bay having to put on a front in front of my also dissapointed house guests.

That next day was the worst and more specifically, that evening trying to sleep. It was impossible. It still lingers today but it's slowly going away just thinking about this April's draft and 2011 season if they can reach an agreement.

I guess the thing I'm having a problem with is the magic of this season, going back to the big game AGAIN and realizing and asking "When will the next time be?" Who knows when will be our next opportunity. Losing the big one sure does make you wonder where do we go from here but at the same time, VERY optimistic about our team. I love this team.