Re: Is this not the WORST....
Regarding the other mock, he's only got the first two rounds done, the other rounds are still his last mock draft from last year, you can see he's got Pittsburgh at 18, not 31.
As for your draft, I like it, but I still have some questions about it.
- No problem with Pouncey.
- No on Moch. He'd be Bruce Davis 2.0 for us. A guy who gets by purely on speed, but does not possess the strength required to succeed
- Don't think he's available here.
- Might be a big of a reach here, but I'd be okay with it.
- Good size, average speed, baaaad injury he suffered a while back. Not a big investment though.
- I prefer Nebraska's Alex Henery, but okay.
- No way he lasts until the 7th round. He's a true runblocking FB and there are teams out there who'd like one, us included. I don't know why people say we don't need a FB. For the most part, David Johnson played about 1/3 of all offensive snaps as a FB during the regular season. In the Superbowl, we had to scrap the run after being down 14-0, so he had limited snaps as a FB. Marecic would be exponentially better than him.