View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 09:00 PM   #427
SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,399 Times in 1,123 Posts
Default Re: New Official Pens Tidbits Thread

Man, this Islanders game went to shit early and just kept getting uglier. Pens have 5 players on the bench right now I think? Scores 8-3 Islanders.

Vitale fighting as I'm typing this out lol.

Only thing I'm hoping for now is no injuries and no suspensions at the end of the game.

Johnson fought again tonight...will definitely be posting videos as they become available. There will be a bunch of them lol.

*Edit* 9-3 Islanders. Johnson's having the worst game of the season.

4 players on the bench for the Isles and 3 for the Pens.

Craig (Pens call up) is looking for a fight right now and is getting taken off the ice. 4 on the ice and 2 on the bench. Geez.

*Another Edit* Isles "fans" are chanting Crosby sucks. Glad they're enjoying a great regular season game, since they never get to enjoy one in May or June.

Refs finally let the game end...Pens had 6 players + 2 goalies left in the game at the end. Islanders had 9 + 2 goalies. The game itself sucked because of the loss, but the updates tomorrow should be interesting. Ugly, ugly game.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16666&dateline=129531  3365