View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 03:02 PM   #6
Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter

Member Number: 728
Thanked 6,144 Times in 2,831 Posts
Default Re: Addressing lingering questions - Few can doubt Roethlisberger's dedication now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet Elvis View Post
Yeah most all NFLers treat the game like there is no "off season" these guys stay in shape year around. Like Its there job actually. Not Ben. He comes into camp Fat Faced almost every year with double or triple chins. I taped the super bowl and re-watched when we got home Tuesday, the interview with Ben and Bradshaw I couldnt believe how Ben looked... He had a gut , extra chin and zero tone or definition in his arms...no muscle. I agree that not all QB's are ripped but most are in shape. Not Ben. Look at Peyton he is in great shape and you can tell when you look at him he hits the weights. Ben has alot to learn about dedication !!!
WTF? - Roethlisberger came into camp in shape this year (my bet is he was told to undergo alcohol abuse counseling as part of the Goodell suspension) and looked to be in better shape than previous seasons through February

I guess I missed the swimsuit competition segment of the Bradshaw interview where they showed Roethlisberger's abs and upper torso
Atlanta Dan is offline   Reply With Quote