View Single Post
Old 06-17-2005, 03:47 AM   #30
Prosdo
Banned

Member Number: 86
Default Re: -Big Ben = Big Choker + Big Liar- II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Cats
I agree on some of what you said, its mostly a well thought out post, but lets be real here, what exactly did Big Ben prove? He only threw over 200 yds 4 times in the regular season, and the big games, the two against NE and and Philly he didn't even break 200 yds passing. The playoffs, he finally had to throw, his rating plummeted to 60 , so I'm really confused by what you think he proved last year.
He was a rookie who went 15-1. That means nothing? Pittsburgh is not a big throwing team. We have traditionally been a running team. We usually don't carry the huge throwing stats like other teams. Ben was warn out by the playoffs and nervous. The thing I am trying to stress is Ben is a rookie who went 15-1. He made it to the playoffs and lead his team. Was he alone in this? No, what quarterback ever is? He did great. Most veterans would loved to have gone 15-1. The real test for Ben is this upcoming season. He will prove what kind of quarterback he is going to evolve to. I have faith in him that he will do well.
Prosdo is offline   Reply With Quote