View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 09:22 PM   #37
SH-Rock
Living Legend

Member Number: 15497
Default Re: A question for Steeler fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby jr View Post
Well better than Ben's two minute offense in the Super Bowl. Some seemed to believe he would always come through in that situation which is of course impossible.

I recall how Flacco led the Ravens to the winning TD in Pittsburgh this year in the regular season in the waning seconds of that game. And I cannot help but think he would have fared better in the Super Bowl. Give Joe Flacco the ball with two minutes to go against a defense that his depleted due to injury and I think he at least gets it down close and has some shots at the end zone.

Flacco grew a lot this year and with the win in Heinz Field he achieved a status which he has never had before. I'm looking forward to next year.
So your going to label Ben by his performance of his 2 minute offense in Super Bowl 45. Well we can label Ben by his 2 minute offense in Super Bowl 43 and he's the greatest QB ever. We can label Manning by his interception hump this year, so does that mean he is Jay Cutler. We can have Flacco labelled by his performance against the Bengals this year with 4 picks, does that mean he's a bust?

A single performance means nothing. It's true Flacco has grown a lot this year, but your pushing it if your saying better than Ben.
SH-Rock is offline   Reply With Quote