I'm not necessarily doing this for realism as I doubt the front office would make both of the trades, but more of my ideal scenario of what pans out on draft day.
1. Jimmy Smith, CB, Colorado (trade picks 31 and our 3rd round pick to Philadelphia and select with pick 23)
2. Stefen Wisniewski, G, Penn State (trade pick 63 and our 3rd round pick in 2012 to select in the 40's)
4. Ian Williams, NT, Notre Dame
5. Steven Friday, OLB, Virginia Tech
6. Alex Henery, K, Nebraska
6. Henry Hynoski, FB, Pittsburgh (trade 7th rounder this year and 6th rounder in 2012)
I know Arians doesn't use a fullback but Hynoski is a good pass-catcher and maybe he'll catch Arians's eye for being a fullback he could still use in the passing attack (which I think is one of the reasons why he doesn't like to use a FB)