SteelCityMom
MST3K Junkie

Member Number: 16666
Thanked 2,440 Times in 1,137 Posts
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: Oddly enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by caplovestroyp43 View Post

PLEASE do NOT take this as perverted as it may sound BUT I have always wondered what breast milk tastes like! It has to be good because it is so good for babies. I'll never be able to have a child. But I have always wondered what it tastes like.
It's better than formula (by far), but that's not saying much lol. It tastes ok at first, and is very sweet, but has a nasty bitter after taste.

The biggest reason to try it (when you're a mother or caring for a breast fed baby often), is to be able to tell when it's spoiled or not, because you can't really tell by smell right away.

As far as the ice cream goes...you probably wouldn't even be able to tell the difference because it's being pasteurized and flavored. It's probably still very good for you though, because breast milk has immunological properties that benefit humans of all ages.

(No Matt...that isn't a reason to start harassing new mothers )