View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 08:46 PM   #7
PhantomJB93
Head Coach

Member Number: 13907
My Mood: Buzzed
Default Re: A Few Mock Drafts

I don't feel like making another new thread, so here's another mock I did today when I was bored.

1. Brandon Harris, CB, Miami - Fills a need and is a great talent

2. Ras-I Dowling, CB/FS, Virginia - has been dropping down draft boards since being projected as a FS and could realistically fall to us at 63 now. I could see us doing what we did in 07 but with the secondary instead of linebackers in this situation, and both Harris and Dowling could be starting in the near future with Ike/Butler and Polamalu

3. Sione Fua, NT, Stanford - One of the better NT prospects outside of the first round

4. Marcus Gilbert, OT Florida - If we can't get the second Pouncey, another one of our Pouncey's former linemates can't hurt

5. Cedric Thornton, DE, Southern Arkansas - small school sleeper who is a good 3-4 DE prospect

6. Steven Friday, OLB, Virginia Tech - We only have one backup OLB if either Harrison or Woodley go down, who also happens to be Friday's former teammate and fellow pass rusher. Florida and Va Tech reunions all around.

7. Henry Hynoski, FB, Pittsburgh - I keep mocking him in all my drafts but he's a decent fullback prospect, good in the passing game, and already a fan favorite in this city. Even if Arians doesn't like FB's I think we could take him and he's a better option than most other players we could be taking in the 7th.
PhantomJB93 is offline   Reply With Quote