View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 03:09 PM   #4
MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 4,312 Times in 1,831 Posts
Default Re: Government shutdown looming today

now what part of our budget is bloated ?

seriously , i'm all for a good strong military for DEFENSE, BUT do we really need to spend that freakin much ? probably half that money is being stolen by corrupt politicians that are in bed with contractors like haliburton ( i'm looking at you bush and cheney ) raytheon, lockheed martin , etc.
the F-35 program has been nothing but a HUGE F'n money pit. China and Russia combined don't even spend 1/4 as much as we do on their military , but yet they're the huge threat that they use to justify the budget.
if those jack asses in washington would change their foreign policies we wouldn't have a need for all this military spending.
how has all that spending helped out with fighting a bunch of poor uneducated poppy farmers in afghanistan that have only RPG's an AK 47's ? would a 2 trillion dollar budget get us over the hump and bring that mess to an end ?

i'm tellin ya folks... we are being F'ed over like no people in history has been F'ed over before.

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by MasterOfPuppets; 04-08-2011 at 03:20 PM.
MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote