View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 12:28 PM   #101
Dino 6 Rings
Living Legend

Member Number: 6891
Default Re: Anyone else surprised by how little you care about the loss?

Ok folks...the Schedule is out...and I looked at it, and imagine my joy, when I realized, that I can put all my hate and anger onto the next team we play...and that team...week 1...

is the DIRTY SCUMBAG RAVENS!!!!

OH yeah...Oh this is so much better than having to hate the Falcons for an entire off season like I did last year....so now...now I can officially put all my hate onto our first opponent and its the Gutless Loser Ravens!

HA HA HA HA!

Hey Ravens, how many times have beat the Steelers in the Playoffs again???? OH RIGHT NEVER! CAUSE YOU SUCK! Suck on the manhood of your All Boy Cheer Squad all off season you pieces of trash! You wish you were us, you wish you were a Rival, you hate us cause you are Jealous of us! We hate you cause you don't know when to shut up after we Beat you again and again and again in the Playoffs when it counts most. Heck, we even beat you when we need to Clinch the Division, and Beat you 3 times in a row when its your "season" to get over the Steelers Hump! Only hump you're gonna get over is the HUMP IN YOUR MOMMA'S BACK!

EF YOU RAVENS!!!

Oh yeah...6 Months of this is gonna be so much fun for this guy!!!!