View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 11:26 AM   #40
Buddha Bus
Piss Monkey
Supporter

Default Re: Over-emphasis on CBs stopping rush?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyllama View Post
Hahaha, I think I'm talking to Sara Palin. Obviously, reading comprehension isn't your strong point.
And I'm talking to Corky from "Life Goes On". You aren't even arguing MY point.

Quote:
You spout off a bunch of BS saying I'm not a fan, then you really agree, but I still suck.
I never said you weren't a fan. Show me the post oh "master of reading comprehension". I also never said "you suck". Is there some sort of English-to-retard language barrier I'm not seeing here?

I've also agreed all along that our CBs (aside from Ike) are not very good, just that we shouldn't have reached in the first for a guy we can pick up in the second.

Quote:
You say I don't know shit about the draft, etc. because everyone else is 100% in picking who is good or bad and they absolutely know that all the CB's were a reach... yeah okay.
Again, reading comprehension. Where, exactly, did I say you don't know shit about the draft? Never said it. Also never said that ALL cornerbacks in the draft were a reach. Just possibly the ones available to us at 31.

Quote:
So, again I bring it back to the facts listed below and then you say "Kreskin" everybody knows this... wow. You betcha, they know it.
You're making this too easy, Corky. The exact quote: "
"You are the one on here REPEATEDLY saying how our secondary sucks so bad we'll never win against a good passing team this year. Thanks for the "adult dialogue", Kreskin. You're a genius."

Where does it say "everybody knows this"?

In review:
1) I agree our CBs (except Ike, who may leave) are not very good.
2) I hold out HOPE that Butler or Lewis puts it together this season.
3) I DO NOT share your feelings that we have NO chance against "better passing teams". It's all about exploiting THEIR weaknesses.
4) I do not feel that there was a first round worthy CB pick left at 31.
5) The Steelers WILL pick up a CB in round 2 that could be just as good as anyone available at 31 in the first.
6) You are a total paste-eater.

I can't put it in any simpler terms for you to understand, unless there is some sort of finger-painting function on the site here that I can draw some pictures with that you may comprehend that I don't know about.

Phineas J. Dingyflicker

I wave my private parts at your aunties, you heaving lot of second-hand electric donkey bottom biters.
Buddha Bus is offline   Reply With Quote