View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 02:39 PM   #41
finesward
Team Captain

Member Number: 14448
Default Re: Disappearing Picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyllama View Post
BTW- I'm summarizing this thread for those of you who simply post non-sense that doesn't have anything to do what I've been posting about.

*I* (being me; if you don't like it then post some facts) don't think we did enough in the draft to stop the Elite passing teams from spreading us out, throwing quickly, and picking on our "less-than-average" 2nd, 3rd, and 4th corner. That was my only argument that I presented with facts.

There are only a few teams like that but we'll have to beat them to play/win the Super Bowl.

I didn't rape your sister or kill your dog.

Llama
I don't think sitting at 31 there was any miracle player availble that would of been able to step in right away and solidify the CB position. Agree? Aaron Williams was not the answer. So we would of had to trade up to grab one of the top 2 CB's as the quality behind them dropped off considerably. That would of TANKED our draft and possibly next year's draft as well. So maybe we didn't do enough to stop the 4-5 elite QB's in the league, but we did solidify O-line with a quality guy and brought in another workhorse DE to address that need.

So lets see, you bet thousands of dollars on football games, drive a beamer, and repeat everything you hear on television to strangers on the internet to make yourself feel smart.

Yeah your a douche...
finesward is offline   Reply With Quote