Supporter

Member Number: 16396
Thanked 5,123 Times in 1,981 Posts
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: Just when you think...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessStill View Post
And a "Steelers draft" since 2001 has consisted of :

6 AFC North Division Championships ('01, '02, '04, '07, '08, '10) 5 AFC Championship appearances ('01, '04, '05,'08,'10) 3 Super Bowl appearances ('05,'08,'10) and 2 Super Bowl victories ('05, '08.)

I think we'll be alright and the "Steelers way" is the right road to take! People gotta f*ckin chill. Cleveland & Cinci didn't do shit to try to rattle OUR foundation and Baltimore will continue to be our red-headed stepchild.

Excellent post, SS. LaMarr Woodley totally agrees with you. I've been enjoying him on facebook.

Regarding Cincinnati drafting Andy Dalton -

LaMarr Woodley
Never sacked a redhead b4... cant wait!!!!!! lol

Regarding the Steelers draft -

LaMarr Woodley
Today is a BIG day 4 steeler nation... championships are build in the 2nd and 3rd rds of the draft!!!!

LaMarr Woodley
Another CB.. see yall need to trust that no other NFL team knows what theyre doing on draft day better than the steelers!!!! super bowl WIN or bust this season!!!

LaMarr Woodley
Another thing for u to remember (esp those who criticize draft selections) is that the scouts spend soooo much time (and $ traveling) analyzing each and every potential option.. while its easy 2 sit back and say "we shoulda taken this guy or that guy" we should all trust that the guys who make the picks know a LOT more than u and me about who is the best pick

More of Lamarr and here - https://www.facebook.com/LaMarrWoodley
Lady Steel is offline   Reply With Quote