View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 08:27 AM   #17
BIGNASTY91
Bench Warmer

Member Number: 18495
Default Re: What makes you a "Real Steeler Fan"??

I BLEED BLACK AND GOLD!!!! I too am not from the burgh. Am in NC. I grew up pulling for the steelers and will never change! When the steelers play my world stops, and when they lose it just puts me in a bad mood, but win or lose ill always wear my colors and cheer for them. I recently got married and my wife ( and her whole family) are diehard Redskins fans! After 4 years of getting together every sunday they now see what steeler nation stands for and they love it! My little nephew just turned two and of cousre they buy him all kinds of skins stuff, but for christmas i got him a polamalu jersey and a terrible toddler towel!!! he wants to wear that every sunday, and it didnt take him long to learn how to swing that towel ( id be lying if said it didnt bring a tear to my eye seeing a new young steeler in the making) Win or lose i so ready for this season to start, and even more ready to travel to pittsburgh on Dec. 4th (my birthday) for the Bungholes game. It will be my first steelers game and i cant wait!!!
BIGNASTY91 is offline   Reply With Quote