View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 07:33 PM   #6
tanda10506
Team President

Member Number: 17319
Default Re: J. Scott and Ramon Foster carted off during practice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanRooney View Post
Reminds me of last year all over again. We have ZERO LTs remaining unless you count (wait for it)...Tony Hills

Update:
Injuries mounting in Latrobe: Limas Sweed shoulder, Jonathan Scott ankle
Injuries are mounting in Latrobe today: Jim Wexell said that Limas Sweed has a separated shoulder, wrapped in ice. Jonathan Scott was carted off with an ankle injury. Tomlin said he doesn't believe they are serious injuries. Also Ramon Foster left with an ankle injury, believed also to not be serious at this point.

Also Curtis Brown and Cortez Allen are out with hamstrings. Crezdon Butler did not practice.

Adam Mims left with a hamstring injury.
So the guys on the worst part of our team (O line) are already getting hurt (serious or not) and the guys we drafted to make an improvement to the 2nd worst part of our team (CB) have hamstring injuries? Wonderful. Tomlin can say they are not serious, and maybe now they are not, but there is hardly any depth on the O line and a lot of times injuries get reaggrivated. I don't want to be negative, it's just that last year I could not see how we went as far as we did with our line, half of them injured and most of them not good, and now it seems to be starting before the season starts. I don't like it.
tanda10506 is offline   Reply With Quote